Autogylm Polar Seal 1L
A protective, hydrophobic coating, for a quick and easy high-gloss finish.
Polar Seal is a protective coating that has been specially formulated for application through a pressure washer with a foam gun. It imparts a hydrophobic layer onto paintwork that causes water to bead on the surface, which reduces the time it takes to dry the car. Simply spray onto a clean, wet vehicle, rinse off and dry to leave behind a high gloss finish.
- High quality
- Provides a hydrophobic protective seal
- Can be applied with a foam gun
- Water simply beads off the surface
- Reduces drying time
Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend starting with a snow foam like Polar Blast to gently loosen dirt, and follow with Polar Wash to remove any dirt or contamination on your paintwork.
- Only a small amount of Polar Seal is required. Pour no more than 40ml (four capfuls) into your foam bottle and then add at least 200ml of water. This should be all the finished solution required to cover your vehicle. There is no benefit in using any more than 40ml as over application can compromise the finish.
- Spray Polar Seal onto the clean, wet vehicle, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, although avoid direct application to the windscreen.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry your car to reveal a high-gloss finish that is protected with a hydrophobic coating. The car must be dried with a cloth and not allowed to air dry as water spotting may occur.
- Use Autoglym Fast Glass to clean the windscreen and wiper blades to ensure no smearing occurs.
If you choose economy delivery at checkout, your order will be sent out on a 3-5 day service. Depending on the order size and item(s), we will select from a range of couriers the most effective option.
Where possible, we will provide you with tracking information via email.
If you choose express delivery at checkout, your order will be sent out on a Next Working Day service. Depending on the order size and item(s), we will select from a range of couriers the most effective option.
We aim to despatch all express orders receieved before 3pm - however for large quantities and bulkier items, we recommending placing your order before 10:30am due to differing collection times with our couriers.
Orders placed on Friday after 3pm will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Unfortunately when it comes to parcel couriers, they apply surcharges to addresses which are not within their usual delivery radius. If your address falls into one of these categories, we will work out the cheapest option and where possible, send out your items without any additional charge to yourself.
Some locations have such high charges that we are unable to absorb the additional cost, and we will contact you to determine if you would like to pay the additional shipping charges or cancel the order.
We do not make any profit from additional shipping charges, and where possible with absorb some of the surcharges ourselves.